Crouton Crusted Chicken.
You can have Crouton Crusted Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crouton Crusted Chicken
- You need of dry mix.
- You need 1 cup of crushed salad croutons.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s of wet mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of meat.
- You need 1 of chicken.
- Prepare of other.
- You need 1 of spray butter or canola oil spray.
Crouton Crusted Chicken step by step
- Start by romoving the skin if youd like. Then rinse the chicken with cold water and trim off any excess fat. Pat dry with a towel..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a freezer bag, and mix all the wet ingredients in a dish or bowl, and arrange in an assembly line fassion as the picture shows..
- One piece at a time- Using your right hand, dip chicken into wet mix allow excess to drip off and drop it into dry mix bag. Using your left hand, shake up the bag until chicken is well covered and remove it from the bag. Place pieces on a non stick baking sheet..
- Lightly spray each piece with butter spray, or with canola oil spray. Bake on center rack at 425° for 20 minutes. After 20 min, lightly spray each piece again, making sure not to leave any dry spots. Return to oven for 10 more minutes or until crust is golden brown and crispy..
- Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes. Enjoy..