Easy meaty baked beans. The original recipe calls for all ketchup; it was my idea to make that half ketchup and half Baked Meaty Beans. This is a recipe that I made for my nephew's barbecue cookout. I received praise from everyone, even my mother.
Full flavored and super easy, these Easy Baked Beans with Bacon are so delicious that you'll want to serve them with every meal all summer long! I had to run a quick errand last night after I put the kids down for bed. These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! You can have Easy meaty baked beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy meaty baked beans
- Prepare of Beans.
- It’s 4 (16 oz) of cans of pork n beans.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar i use light.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Barbeque sauce any flavor.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mustard i used yellow.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper diced.
Topped with delicious bacon, they're sure to be a hit! BEANS – Most commercial canned baked beans are made using haricot, also known as navy, beans. Depending on where you live in the world, you You can substitute Navy (haricot) beans for Cannellini beans. They are a meatier version of navy beans and work well in the recipe but will obviously look.
Easy meaty baked beans instructions
- In a skillet cook onions, bell peppers and ground beef until done and drain. use your own seasonings to taste..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open all 4 cans of beans and pour in a 9×13 inch pan.
- Crumble in brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in mustard, Barbeque sauce and cinnamon.
- Stir in ground beef.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
These homemade beans are the perfect side dish for any BBQ, pool party, picnic or potluck! And, they are so delicious you will want These saucy beans are the perfect mix of sweet, savory, spicy and smoky flavors with a hearty, meaty taste and an unbelievably tender texture! Slow cooked crockpot Boston Baked Beans! These homemade baked beans are easy to prepare and have loads of molasses flavor. This easy pressure cooker recipe is a perfect side dish with BBQ, meatloaf, or any other meaty main dishes.