H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread.
You can cook H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread
- You need 1 loaf of ciabbatta or fresh french loaf.
- You need 5 large of cloves garlic crushed. more if required for a large loaf..
- It’s 1 packages of brie cheese and/or Camembert Cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter, again, more if you have a large loaf.
H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 200.
- slice the loaf in slits.
- spread butter evenly into each slit..
- spread freshly crushed garlic into each slit.
- add sliced cheese into each slit..
- roll in tin foil (shiny side in)..
- bake for 15-20 Mins..
- enjoy with a barbeque or with oven roasted lamb loins and mash potatoes.