Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake.
You can have Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 150 g of button mushrooms sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic finely sliced.
- It’s 3 of small carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of sprouting broccoli each stem sliced to three pieces.
- Prepare 1 of courgette sliced.
- It’s 1 of small tin broad beans drained.
- Prepare 1 of small tin sweetcorn drained.
- It’s 50 g of vine tomatoes cut into quarters.
- You need 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 300 g of fresh pasta, penne or rigatoni.
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 g of cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare 100 g of mozzarella sliced or grated.
- It’s 50 g of Parmesan finely grated.
- Prepare 50 g of Moroccan breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan).
- Pour olive oil in large pan over medium heat, and add onions cooking for 2 mins, then add mushrooms and garlic. After five mins add carrots, pepper and vine tomatoes..
- Add tinned tomatoes plus water of one can to the pan, then add broccoli, courgette, broad beans and sweetcorn. Also add oregano and chilli flakes plus salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile put pasta in separate pan with boiling water and simmer for 2 mins, then drain..
- Place pasta in baking dish, and pour over vegetables mixing well. Firstly cover the dish with cheddar, then mozzarella. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and top the dish with this mixture..
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, and serve with garlic bread or green salad..