Loaded Potato Chicken Bake. For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half. Add the diced chicken to the remaining olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
And if that isn't enough, add crumbled bacon, green onions, and melt cheese down over all of it. Does that sound delicious, or what?! Russet potatoes and chicken are baked with cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, and green onions in this Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole. You can have Loaded Potato Chicken Bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Chicken Bake
- You need 3 of chicken breasts (cubed).
- You need 3 of large potatoes (cubed).
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 6 tbsp of Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of onion (minced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of green onion (diced).
- You need 6 tsp of butter.
How to Make Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole: First, layer half of the parboiled potatoes, followed by all of the chicken in the pan. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix. Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the marinated chicken. Fry bacon and set aside to drain.
Loaded Potato Chicken Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Wash & cube potatoes, put into a bowl & set aside..
- In a seperate bowl add paprika, salt, black pepper & garlic powder. Set aside! In another seperate bowl mix olive oil & hot sauce. Now combine both bowls, mix well..
- Pour cubed potatoes into sauce mixture & evenly coat the potatoes..
- In a sprayed cassarole dish spoon out potatoes. Try to keep as much of the sauce mix in the bowl as possible..
- Now put potatoes in the oven, stirring every 10-15 mins. Bake for about 40 mins..
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken breasts. Add breasts to remaining sauce & evenly coat. Then dice up onion & add to the chicken & sauce..
- In seperate bowl combine cheese, green onions & bacon bits..
- Once potatoes are almost tender, add chicken mix on top of poatoes, cook for about 20 mins covered..
- On top of chicken sprinkle cheese mix & place back in the oven uncovered for another 15-20 mins..
- When serving you may add additional hot sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing but this is optional. ENJOY!.
Once potatoes are done, spread the chicken on top. Crumble the bacon, grate the cheese, and chop the green onions. Potatoes are kind of magical, aren't they? They're such a humble little root vegetable, but you dress 'em up with some bacon, sour cream, and cheese In one single baking dish, we've got potatoes, chicken, broccoli, bacon, and cheese, all folded into a creamy "sauce" and topped with more cheese. Spoon potatoes into the casserole dishes.