Mexican chicken chowder. A delicious Mexican crockpot corn and chicken chowder that has the same delicious flavors of Mexican Street Corn! There is nothing I crave more when the weather gets cold than soup. Spice up your night with this Mexican Corn Chowder recipe.
I love all the variation in this soup, yet it all comes Then you get the protein packed hearty chicken breasts and beans, and it's all soaking in a rich, creamy. This Chicken Corn Chowder is loaded with juicy chicken, corn. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe. You can cook Mexican chicken chowder using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken chowder
- You need 2 1/2 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 can (11 oz) of whole kernel sweet corn (with sweet peppers if you can find it).
- It’s 1 can (10.75 oz) of cream of potato or cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of diced green chiles.
- You need 2 tablespoons of snipped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of fat-free sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Tip for Mexican Chicken and corn chowder recipe: This recipe is best with block style cheese instead of the shredded cheese at the grocery store. Learn how to make Mexican Chicken-Corn Chowder. Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spice up your chicken chowder recipe by making it Mexican-style.
Mexican chicken chowder instructions
- In a large saucepan combine chicken, corn, soup, Chili's, cilantro, taco seasoning, chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. you may keep this warm in a crockpot on low..
- Stir one cup of the hot soup to the fat free sour cream once well mixed return this to the large saucepan and heat.
- Sprinkle each serving with some cheese and serve with baked tortilla chips.
Grab your Instant Pot, and have a cozy, healthy dinner done in a flash. This chicken corn chowder recipe is spicy, bold and the perfect comfort food. Made in just one pot, this Mexican chowder is ready to eat from prep to finish in just one hour. This Mexican-inspired Chicken Chowder was super filling and we had plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day. Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder is creamy, cheesy and so easy to make!