michelle meaty baked ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Ziti is a pretty common pasta shape in most areas, but you can substitute penne pasta if you can't find it. You want a substantial short pasta shape with places to hold.
When we saw the episode titled Us and Them, I knew we had to try her meaty baked ziti from the. Great make ahead meal or quick dinner on a weeknight. Delicious and family-friendly, this baked pasta recipe is perfect for busy weeknights. You can have michelle meaty baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of michelle meaty baked ziti
- You need 1/2 lb of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 box of ziti pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 large of jar of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
CLICK HERE to Get the Recipe. Top with cubes of mozzarella and sprinkle with the Parmigiano Reggiano. Not only is this cheesy baked ziti super easy to make AND crazy delicious, but it can be made ahead of time and frozen. Time to stock the freezer with cheesy And this baked ziti is a GREAT freezer meal.
michelle meaty baked ziti step by step
- pre preheat oven to 400°F bring a large pot of water to a boil salt generously and boil the pasta about 10 minutes pasta should be tender but still a little farm drain and set a side.
- Sauteed ground beef in a large skillet until onion is tender in beef slightly brown drain off excess fat add marinara sauce garlic powder black pepper and salt.
- Mix the cook pasta with the meat sauce ricotta cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer the pasta in a old 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish top with the remaining cups of cheese bake for 30 min.
Really, it's just a fabulous meal in general. If cheesy baked pasta casseroles tend to float your boat. Let's be clear here – this is not just another pasta bake. This is the mother of all pasta Here's what goes in my Baked Ziti. Meat – Use all beef for a classic version, though if you want to Recipe video above.