My Veggie Bake ☺.
You can have My Veggie Bake ☺ using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Veggie Bake ☺
- Prepare 1 small of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red Cabbage chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of petit pois / sweet peas frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet corn frozen or fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime Squeezed about 1 tsp, keep for later.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon Squeezed about 1 tsp, keep for later.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of julienned Carrots or any shape you want, frozen.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s 10 of cooked little new potatoes.
- You need 4 of cherry tomatoes whole.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Packaged Cheese Sauce or make yourself.
My Veggie Bake ☺ instructions
- Steam the cauliflower and red cabbage chopped for 10-15 minutes..
- Spray oil in the small oven dish, or grease it with olive oil.
- Lay the cauliflower and red cabbage mixed in the bottom.
- Add the sweet peas, sweet corn and carrots to the cauliflower..
- Add the olive oil and turn everything over so its all oiled..
- Add the squeeze of lemon and lime and turn everything over so as to cover it all..
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the top..
- Add the cooked potatoes on top and put in oven 190‡C or gas 8 for 10-15 minutes. Then make the sauce just a little to taste..
- When roasted, add the cheese sauce and put back in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Slice the halves of lemon & lime and use for display.