Pineapple Ham Sandwich. I found a recipe for Pineapple Sandwiches on white bread that was far too sweet. I put some ham on it, and put it on whole grain bread for a slightly healthier alternative that is not nearly so sweet! Ham, Cheese, and Pineapple SandwichMadeleine Cocina.
Cover with pineapple, and bake slow and low for a juicy, succulent Easter or Christmas ham. Go retro with this Brown Sugar Baked Ham with Pineapple! Top with ham and pineapple and grill sandwiches as you would a grilled cheese sandwich. You can have Pineapple Ham Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Ham Sandwich
- It’s 1 of hoagie bun.
- It’s 1/2 pound of leftover baked ham.
- You need 1 slice of pineapple from baked ham.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. It has not been tested for home use. Ham Pineapple Sandwiches – All Recipes. I found a recipe for Pineapple Sandwiches on white bread that was far too sweet.
Pineapple Ham Sandwich instructions
- Add mayonnaise and dijon mustard to the bun smear the mustard into the mustard..
- Add the ham. Add the pineapple in pieces across the top lengthwise. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I put some ham on it, and put it on whole grain bread for a slightly healthier. On bread, place ham slice and well drained pineapple slice or chunks. Top with turkey and ham slices. These little gooey sandwiches filled with ham and cheese and topped with a tangy, buttery sauce Classic Hawaiian Pizza combines cheese, cooked ham, pineapple and bacon. Flip; cook, covered, until cheese is melted.