Ranch Baked Chicken Breast.
You can have Ranch Baked Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranch Baked Chicken Breast
- You need 4 of bone-in chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of Hidden Valley dried ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of canola oil; as needed.
Ranch Baked Chicken Breast step by step
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season. Pat seasoning lightly into chicken. Roast at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Dried oregano, bacon seasoning, bacon fat, paprika, smoked paprika, ground celery seed, diced crispy bacon, applewood seasoning.