Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry.
You can cook Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry
- You need 2 of modest bowlfuls Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 bag of Dried bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Leftover kimpira (sautéed burdock roots).
- You need 1 of Shichimi spice.
Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry step by step
- Combine the rice, all seasonings, and bonito flakes in a bowl, and mix well. Divide into 4 portions..
- Form into flat and round patties on plastic wrap. Wrap and squeeze slightly to shape the patties. Chill in the freezer..
- Align on aluminum foil and bake in a toaster oven. Make it either thick and fluffy or crispy like toasted rice balls. It's up to you..
- When that's done, sprinkle shichimi chili pepper on two patties. Sandwich kimpira stir-fry in between and enjoy..