Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce.
You can have Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce
- You need 1 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 of ruby red grapefruits.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 small of shallot (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 tsp of good honey.
- You need 1/2 of squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides, drizzle with olive oil, and bake until fully roasted (about 20 min).
- cut 1 grapefruit, and divide into segments, and remove the pits, and casings. cut the segments in to half ..
- set it aside.
- now take the second grapefruit, and juice it. and set aside also.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil, and saute the shallots until softened, add the grated ginger, grapefruit juice, and honey..
- Let it simmer, until the sauce is reduced by half (10 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Right before serving, toss the grapefruit pieces which you cut into segments earlier into the sauce..
- put the baked salmon on a plate, spoon the sauce and grapefruit pieces over..
- PM me if you have any questions.