Root Beer Baked Beans.
You can have Root Beer Baked Beans using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Root Beer Baked Beans
- It’s 3 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 2 can of pork and beans (16 ounce).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of root beer (not diet).
- It’s 1/4 cup of hickory-smoke bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
Root Beer Baked Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon..
- Saute' diced onion in hot bacon drippings in skillet over high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir together onion, crumbled bacon, beans, and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish..
- Bake beans, uncovered, at 400°F for 55 minites or until sauce is thickened..