salmon and asparagus deliciousness x). Salmon con esparragos/receta deliciosa/home recipes for salmon and asparagus. Receta casera de salmon con espárragos. Los espárragos se cosen enseguida no hace falta hervirlos,perderian muchos de.
My kids LOVED this salmon and asparagus, which is a BIG DEAL. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, cajun spice and garlic powder. Squeeze on some lemon juice for good measure as well. You can have salmon and asparagus deliciousness x) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of salmon and asparagus deliciousness x)
- Prepare 4 medium of pieces of salmon.
- It’s 2 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tarragon (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (minced or chopped twice).
- It’s 1/2 of lemon (juiced).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet & spicy honey mustard (judge amount by taste).
Take asparagus, snap off the woodsy stalks and place alongside salmon. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and PLENTY of garlic powder. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Make everything in one sheet pan, easy clean-up, perfect for a midweek Then you toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, move them over to the side of the pan, add the salmon and cook everything together until.
salmon and asparagus deliciousness x) instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- mix 1 Tbs oil, 3/4 tsp salt, & 1/2 tsp pepper in large bowl.
- toss asparagus in the oil mixture.
- lay out the asparagus on half of a baking sheet & bake for 5-10 mins (they shouldn't be soft yet because they will be going back into the oven).
- take the baking sheet out of the oven and coat the half of the baking sheet the wasn't used with the remaining oil.
- place the salmon pieces on the oiled baking sheet and sprinkle with the remaining salt, pepper, and the tarragon (sprinkle a little oil on if desired).
- bake the salmon and asparagus for 10 mins.
- combine maple syrup, garlic, lemon juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
- remove baking sheet from the oven and generously brush the maple syrup mixture on the salmon.
- return baking sheet to the over for another 5 mins and then BAM! tasty dinner for four or for two if you feel like saving some (:.
- I also made a side of mashed potatoes and put a thinly sliced lemon circle on top of the salmon for presentation, but I was just feeling fancy haha enjoy!!.
Place one salmon fillet in the center of each sheet. Top with serving of garlic and asparagus. Drizzle each serving with juice from lemon. Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and seasoning blend to taste. Bring up the sides of foil and fold top over twice.