Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked). These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, filled with chicken, carrots, scallions, hot sauce and blue cheese make the perfect appetizer! You can freeze leftover egg rolls to keep on hand anytime you need them. For cooked egg rolls, let them come to room temperature before freezing.
Add a dollop of the filling crosswise in the center of the bottom half of the wrapper. All Reviews for Mini Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls. They are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl. You can cook Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked)
- Prepare 1 packages of egg roll wrappers.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 of cabbage slaw.
- It’s 1 of blue cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray oil.
Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Crispy and full of flavor, these baked buffalo chicken egg rolls never disappoint! They're easy to make, freeze well, and serve as the perfect healthy party appetizer! Easy & Spicy Buffalo Chicken Eggrolls.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked) step by step
- Pre heat oven 400. Cook chicken breast and shred. I used a food processor to make it a fine shredded chicken. Mix chicken in a bowl with the buffalo sauce .Gather ingredients to make rolling process easier ..
- On a clean work space lay a sheet down. Place cabbage slaw on first. Then chicken. Then blue cheese..
- Fold into egg roll form. Directions on back of packaging ..
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet . Spray rolls with cooking oil to make them crispy. Bake for 20 minutes. * they will be hot , let sit for a couple minutes*. For a crisper shell, broil a couple minutes after baking. Pay attention to them, they will burn ..
Add a little kick to your next party with our Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls made with skinless, boneless chicken breasts, red pepper sauce and crumbled blue cheese. These easy buffalo chicken egg rolls made in the air fryer are the perfect party appetizer! Loaded with the flavors of your favorite buffalo chicken dip, they're perfect to dip in blue cheese dressing! I've been wanting an air fryer for a year or more now and the main reason was EGG ROLLS!! These baked Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls have a kick and make a perfect meal or snack!