Slow cooked Sweet ham. All Reviews for Sweet Slow Cooker Ham. Sweet Slow Cooker Ham. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. How To Make Ham In The Slow Cooker.
The slow-cooker ham is simple to make and has all the flavors of a traditional Easter ham but with an added twist of bourbon and honey. This slow-cooker ham is simple to make since most of the work is hands-off. After making the sweet and sticky glaze, pour it over. You can have Slow cooked Sweet ham using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooked Sweet ham
- You need 7 lb of Smoked ham bone in …
- You need 7 of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- It’s 1 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 of whole cloves.
Be the first to review this recipe. This is what we did one time when we had left over ham. I really like cooking with sweet potatoes, I try to sneak them into as many slow cooker recipes as I can. It is just enough time to get the ham warmed through and the sweet potatoes tender.
Slow cooked Sweet ham instructions
- Preheat oven at 250°F s.
- Skor ham in a 2 inch checker pattern , place a clove in one corner of each square, place seven maraschino cherries with toothpicks space on ham place a pineapple ring on each cherry,.
- in saucepan mix and heat brown sugar corn syrup and dry mustard until sugar disolves, pour over ham cover with tinfoil bake for 4 hrs basting every half hr …
- remove foil for last half hr …
Sweet and savory in equal measure, this impressively easy slow-cooker dish is a meal in one pot, and it's as great on a weeknight as it is for a special occasion. A glaze made with brown sugar, honey, thyme and ginger cooks with a boneless ham. After it's been slow-cooked, the crock can be set to warm, so the ham stays moist while we wait. (There's always at least one in-law who is late.) Smoked, spiral-cut ham wasn't something I always loved. The pineapple juice glaze can be overly sweet, and the texture of the meat can be. To reheat a precooked ham, place it in the cooker with a liquid.