Somsa or Burekas. САМСА СУПЕР РЕЦЕПТ /SUPER SOMSA antiqa ritsep. Traditional Uzbek Mutton Meat Pies Called Sambusa, Samoosa, Sambosak, Samuza, Somsa or Burekas. Визуальный поиск. Homemade Indian Samosa or Samsa Stuffed with Lamb, Onion and Spices Close Up.
Homemade Indian Samosa or Samsa Stuffed with Lamb, Onion and Spices Close Up. Traditional Uzbek Mutton Meat Pies Called Sambusa, Samoosa, Sambosak, Samuza, Somsa or Burekas. Samosa (also spelled samsa, somsa, samoosa, sambosak, sambusa, singada, samuza, somasi, somas) is an Uzbek food consisting of flaky pasties with various fillings, both served at ceremonies. You can have Somsa or Burekas using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Somsa or Burekas
- It’s 1 packages of puff pastry (10 squares).
- You need of Meat Filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of meet ground or chopped into really small pieces.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of kumin.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s of Potatoe Filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 each of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of oil to sautee onion.
- It’s of Cheese Filling.
- You need 1 lb of ricotta.
- Prepare 1 each of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 each of eggs.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Homemade Indian Samosa or Samsa Stuffed with Lamb, Onion and Spices Close Up. Traditional Uzbek Mutton Meat Pies Called Sambusa, Samoosa, Sambosak, Samuza, Somsa or Burekas. The page will acquaint you with the best floury dish of the Uzbeks – samsa. This recipe is for preparing "Somsa", which is also known as "Samosa" or "Sambusa" in some parts Like any other Uzbek family we like Somsa a lot.
Somsa or Burekas instructions
- Thaw puff pastry overnight in the fridge. You can also prepare the fillings a day in advance, so in the morning you can quickly stuff somsa and burekas and bake. For meet filling you can take either ground meet or chop it into really small pieces. This way somsa tastes better, but it takes much more time. Also you can take combination of beef and lamb, or just beef. Meat filling should not be too dry. Some fat Is needed in it..
- Somsa (meat filling): Combine all the filling ingredients really well. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Put puff pastry square on the table. Put a couple of tablespoons of filling in the middle. Moist 2 sides with water, form a triangle. Use fork to press edges together..
- Bake at 350°F until somsa is golden in color. Once it looks done the filling is ready..
- Burekas (Potatoe Filling): Sautee chopped onion in vegetable oil until soft, golden and translucent in color.
- In the meantime peel potatoes and boil, add salt to water..
- Mash potatoes, add onion along with oil it cooked in, nutmeg, black pepper, salt if needed. Fill the pastry and bake same as steps 3 and four..
- Burekas (cheese filling) Main ingredient is ricotta cheese. Feel free to add mozzarella, feta, kashkaval cheeses. May need to reduce ricotta. Add the egg, salt and proceed as in step 3 and 4..
- Variations: feel free to add suteed mashrooms to the potatoe filling or some spinach to the cheese filling..
While there is a way of making special flaky dough. Qatlamali somsa tayyorlanishi/самса слоенная. АВТОРСКИЙ РЕЦЕПТ! САМСА СУПЕР СЛОЁНАЯ которая Покоряет вас,PIRAMIDA SOMSA. O'zbekistonda yashaydigan yoki bu go'zal mamlakatda mehmonda bo'lgan har bir shaxs o'zbek oshxonasining ovqatlarini alohida iliqlik bilan eslab turadi. I visited here from the U. Yaqinda biz qiziqarli retsept bo'yicha somsa tayyorladik va uni siz bilan baham ko'rishni istadik.