Steve's Double Stuffed Taters.
You can have Steve's Double Stuffed Taters using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steve's Double Stuffed Taters
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Real Bacon Bits.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Green Onion.
- It’s 2 of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
Steve's Double Stuffed Taters instructions
- Wash potatoes. Poke holes in each potato, brush with olive oil and cover with foil. Bake at 400 for 1 hour and 15 minutes..
- When potatoes are close to done, mix remaining ingredients in bowl..
- When potatoes are done, reduce heat to 350 and remove from oven. Slice open carefully lengthwise. Remove meat and add to other ingredients..
- Mix everything well and carefully spoon back into empty potato skins..
- Return to oven and bake for 20 minutes (at reduced heat of 350)..
- Once done, garnish with toppings such as bacon, cheese, sour cream etc. Whatever you wish..
- Serve hot and go on diet tomorrow!!!.