Stuffed Baked Potatoes.
You can cook Stuffed Baked Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Prepare 12 of small russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large broccoli floret.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1.5 cups of blended cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter (melted).
Stuffed Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit..
- Count out 12 small to medium-sized russet potatoes and wash them thoroughly..
- Mix 1/4 cup of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Rub the mixture onto the potatoes and place them into the oven for 1 hour..
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and mince it into small pieces, with each piece being about half-a-centimeter in length..
- Add the remaining salt, pepper, and paprika into the chicken stock and mix..
- Heating a skillet on medium heat, place the chicken onto it and pour in the mixture shortly after. Cook until done (15 minutes is ideal)..
- After carefully washing and cutting up one floret of broccoli, place it into a pot of boiling water and cook for exactly five minutes..
- Once the potatoes have been taken out of the oven, carve out a nice center in the middle of the potato and take out the stuffing within..
- When all the stuffing inside the potatoes has been removed and placed in a bowl, add 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 stick of melted butter, and salt and pepper to taste..
- Place the mashed potatoes, chicken, and broccoli back inside of the potatoes – do not worry if it spills out of the top a bit..
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese and bake for 5 more minutes..