Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Subscribe to The Sweet Band Official YouTube channel!
The Golden Thread that links the past through to the. You can have Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash
- You need 1 of ripe mango.
- You need 2 of acorn squash.
- You need 1-2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1-2 of green onion chopped.
- You need of Shredded cheese (any).
- It’s of Butter or margarine.
Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut acorn squash in half. Remove guts from halves and discard. Place on baking sheet. (use baking spray for no stick) Shake salt and pepper and cinnamon and sugar all over and inside halves. (pumpkin spice flavor is great as well!).
- Place in each center, 2 half inch pats of butter, then half a cup of brown sugar, next 2-3 pieces of cut mango, and half a cup of cranberries. Finally Shake additional layer of cinnamon and sugar across tops. Drizzle syrup across..
- Optional- Top with a dash of chopped green onion and a pinch of shredded cheese of your choice!.
- Bake at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until softened. (similar to cooking a potato) Serve and Eat right from Skins. Or…..
- Remove from Skins and serve as a sweet potato type dish… Yum! Or…..
- Mash with fork and Enjoy as a Fruity "Mashed Sweet Potato" like side dish. Or…..
- Freeze for Later or Storage! Enjoy! .