Tater tot tacos bake. Add taco seasoning mix, green chilies, frozen corn, and black beans to the ground beef. Add the tater tot mixture to the baking dish and lightly pat the mixture down into a solid, even layer. This taco tater tot bake combines tater tots into a Mexican style casserole that makes a delicious meal for any night of the week.
But man is it good.it is great mexican style too, with peppers and onions mixed into the beef and taco seasoning. Campbell's makes a great fiesta cheese soup that mixes well with this too. Once this Taco Tater Tot Casserole is baked and bubbly we top with with our favorite taco toppings to make this a meal that the entire The whole thing is crowned with Tater Tots and baked until they're golden and crispy on top… adding the sauce and cheese at the. You can have Tater tot tacos bake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater tot tacos bake
- It’s 30 oz of bag tater tot crowns.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco seasoning 1 packet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- You need of Toppings:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed Doritos or tortilla chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Diced tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
Brown the beef in a skillet until no longer pink, drain excess grease. Love tater tots but not processed foods? Try these homemade tater tots, made simply with potatoes and olive oil and baked until crispy. What foods make you most nostalgic?
Tater tot tacos bake instructions
- Cover the bottom and sides of a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan with tater tot crowns. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. While the tater tots are baking, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add water, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and minced onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. (I used regular tater tots, and didn’t press them down when it said to, they still turned out great.).
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and flatten them with a spatula. Top with one cup of shredded cheese and the taco meat mixture. Drizzle with taco sauce. Finish it off with another cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes at 425°. Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, crushed Doritos or tortilla chips, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese..
Is it your grandmother's peach cobbler? It's interesting how generational foods have become. Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe This taco tater tot bake combines tater tots into a Mexican style casserole that makes a delicious meal for any night of the week. During the winter months, casserole dishes are among my favorite things to make for dinner. This specific casserole consists of ingredients.