Apple butter baked oatmeal. Easy apple cinnamon baked oatmeal cups made with applesauce, fresh apples, oats, maple syrup and almond butter for a boost of protein flavor. Freezer-friendly, great for kids or meal prep! This apple cinnamon baked oatmeal is inspired by traditional Amish baked oatmeal and studded with apples, raisins and loads of cinnamon flavor.
Apple butter is a fall must around here. It's such a delight to spread on biscuits, bagels, and more. And it's a great ingredient for baking, too. You can have Apple butter baked oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple butter baked oatmeal
- It’s 2 cups of quick oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Kodiak cake baking mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of truvia brown sugar blend.
- You need 1 pint of halo top vanilla bean ice cream.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
With this recipe, apple butter adds wonderful flavor and texture to nutty oatmeal cookies. Baked oatmeal is definitely one of my favorite things to have on hand for breakfast throughout the week. It's so easy to throw together, endlessly I made my version of baked Peanut Butter Apple Oats, a vegan version of it and it was delicious. Your recipe looks delicious, this is a real comfort food.
Apple butter baked oatmeal instructions
- Combine your dry ingredients in a mixer.
- Add in melted ice cream and apple butter.
- Add in walnut chips and brown sugar.
- Divide evenly into muffin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes..
- Nutrition info.
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal features tender apples, warm cinnamon, and sweet maple syrup for a wholesome breakfast that's sure to become a new favorite! Baked oatmeal made with peanut butter and apples. This easy and healthy baked oatmeal will remind you of your favorite snack! If baked oatmeal with apples sounds a little too wholesome to be really good, think again. Even people who don't like oatmeal like this five-star recipe And like apple crisp, it doesn't require any special ingredients — just basics like butter, sugar and raisins.