Asian Blaze Salmon. Super easy Asian salmon made with few ingredients, but tastes so incredible! This Asian-Glazed Salmon is packed with flavor in every bite. A short marinade infuses the salmon fillets and a quick broil creates an Asian-Glazed Salmon Recipe.
Super delicious to pair this one with bok choy. This Asian Glazed Salmon in Foil is probably the easiest way to make fish. Asian Baked Salmon is the perfect weeknight meal to feel great about. You can have Asian Blaze Salmon using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Blaze Salmon
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 2 lb of salmon.
- It’s of Glaze.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of horseradish mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 dash of paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of basil.
This was the nuttiest week ever. Salmon is my favorite fish, though I've always been stumped with how to prepare it to perfection. Delicious Asian salmon requires no marinating. Simply broil the fish, brush with a tasty glaze, and serve.
Asian Blaze Salmon instructions
- set oven to broil.
- place salmon in large baking pan.
- combine glaze ingredients in a bowl.
- brush half of glaze onto salmon.
- broil salmon for 5 minutes.
- remove salmon from oven and reduce heat to 400.
- brush remaining glaze onto salmon.
- bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
This recipe was a happy accident. It all started when I wanted to use. Honey Glazed Salmon is an easy to make and healthy dinner recipe. Place the salmon on a broiler pan and baste with the sauce. Remove the salmon from the heat and baste once more with the glaze before serving.