Bacon-Basil Potato Bowls.
You can have Bacon-Basil Potato Bowls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon-Basil Potato Bowls
- Prepare 2 of large russet potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 T of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of basil leaves; torn.
- Prepare 1/4 C of goat cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/4 C of crispy diced bacon.
- It’s 2 T of butter.
Bacon-Basil Potato Bowls step by step
- Wash potatoes under cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Pierce each potato several times with a small paring knife. Wrap each potato in foil. Bake at 400° for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are 90% cooked..
- Hollow out flesh from potatoes with a small paring knife and spoon..
- Whisk eggs with milk, basil leaves, and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Divide the goat cheese and bacon between the potatoes, saving a little bacon for garnish. Put 1 T of butter in each potato. Pour half the egg mixture in each potato..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 10 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked..
- Variations; Parsley, sage, coriander, pesto, dill, garlic, shallots, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, jalapeño, roasted bell pepper, poblano, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, dijon, lemon zest, pancetta, prosciutto, orange zest, cheddar cheese, fresh mozzarella, Italian seasoning, sour cream, creme fraiche, red onion, tomato, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, asparagus,.