Baked Eggs In Avocados.
You can have Baked Eggs In Avocados using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs In Avocados
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of Green onion.
- It’s 1 of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Baked Eggs In Avocados instructions
- First you want to make your tomato salad so it can marinate. Dice your tomato, your green onions and some cilantro, and place into a bowl season w salt pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle with a vinegar of your choice I use white balsamic but any acid will be fine you can also squeeze some lime juice instead. Put this in the fridge while you are working on the rest of your meal..
- Next cut your avocado in half and remove the pit, if your space where the pit was looks to small to hold at least your egg yolk take a spoon and scrape some avocado out. Place them in a baking dish I use foil to help them stand up straight. Crack your eggs into the holes and season your eggs.
- Place the dish carefully in the oven at 350°F Fahrenheit and cook till your eggs reach you favorite stage (I like my whites cooked w a runny yolk) it takes about 10 minutes in my oven if you like your yolk cooked leave them in longer..
- When there finished pull them out and serve them with your tomato salad on top and a wedge of lime to squeeze on your egg it makes the whole dish pop w flavor and cut the richness of the avocado and egg.
- And enjoy! ( you can use egg beaters instead of a whole egg if you want and add any extra spices or veggies to your tomato salad I use regular onions when I don't have green on had) add some queso fresco if you have it after baking.