Baked Macaroni n Cheese with Bacon & Bread Crumbs.
You can cook Baked Macaroni n Cheese with Bacon & Bread Crumbs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni n Cheese with Bacon & Bread Crumbs
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of Sharp Cheddar.
- You need 1/4 of White Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Cut Bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 box of Macaroni Pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 slice of Thick Bacon.
Baked Macaroni n Cheese with Bacon & Bread Crumbs step by step
- Cut all cheeses in to large cubes.
- fill one cooking pot half way of water to a boil..
- Place oven on preheat about 400.degrees, Then place your 6 slices of thick cut bacon in cooking pan ,then in the oven..
- Pour in a 1 tablespoon of olive oil in to boiling water, Then add the box of macaroni pasta..
- Let past cook for about 8-10 minutes or until tender. The thick cut bacon should be ready at this time and then cut in to cubes!.
- When pasta is ready drain then place back on stove top low heat. Add milk ,all cheeses, salt ,garlic and pepper. Then stir until cheeses have creamed together with pasta then add your thick cut cooked bacon..
- Get a casserole dish spray with a non stick cooking oil then place the finished macaroni and cheese in pan. Then cover it with a light coat of shredded sharp cheddar cheese and bread crumbs. Then place baking pan in oven for about 10 minutes or until top coating is a golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes then eat my favorite comfort food..