Baked Thekua. Baked Thekua Recipe, is a popular festive recipe from the states of Bihar and Jharkhand. I chose to make this Baked Thekua from her blog as this was an entirely new recipe for me and also the. The Thekua has been baked here and not deep-fried as done in conventional Thekua making.
Instead of frying, Chef Pankaj bakes this delicacy. Thekua is a North Indian sweet snack that is popular in Bihar, Jharkhand. After making thekua from dough, fry them on medium flame. You can have Baked Thekua using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Thekua
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 6-8 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated dry coconut.
Tempting and appetizing thekua is ready. Store in air tight container when cooled completely and enjoy eating. Khajoor or Khajur also known as Thekua is a traditional deep fried pastry that is made as a tea time snack for during the important. thekua recipe in bengali style,khasta thekua recipe in bengali,atta thekua recipe,jaggery thekua recipe. For Regular Update. & Also Share Your Recipe Pic On My Face Book Page.
Baked Thekua instructions
- Mix all the ingredients well so that it binds when holding it in the palm.
- Mix little water to combine all together and make a dough.
- Rest the dough for 20 min.
- Pinch the dough balls and press it on a mould to get desired print and shape.
- Bake it in a preheated oven(180 degrees) for 18-20min.
- Keep a check while baking…and enjoy the warm,fresh baked Thekuas from Bihar.
Thekua or also spelt Thokwa or Thekariis is a dry sweet from the Indian subcontinent. It is very popular in Bihar, Jharkhand,eastern Uttar Pradesh (Purvanchal). Chhath Puja Special Baked Thekua II बिहारी स्टाइल खस्ता ठेकुआ रेसिपी II छठ पूजा स्पेशल ठेकुआ/खजूर. Baked Thekua Recipe, is a popular festive recipe from the states of Bihar and Jharkhand. Indian Cuisine is a treasure of recipes and the more we dig into a particular cuisine.