Baked Tuna loaf. Canned Tuna Loaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mix canned tuna with onion, sweet pickle, and cheese. Lengthwise, halve, and discard a part of the crumbs.
Pack ingredients into a large, greased loaf pan. Web Chef Kimberly Turner, from http://CookingWithKimberly.com shares with you How to Bake Loaf! #tigernuts #glutenfree #nutfree * Recipe & Blog Post: http://CookingWithKimberly.com/bake-b. Oven Baked Tuna Steak Dinner – Twenty-five Minutes – Mediterainian Diet – Poppop Cooks. You can cook Baked Tuna loaf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Tuna loaf
- It’s of loaf mixture.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned tuna in spring water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill infused oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips plain.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 large of onion chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Baked tuna meatballs are a healthy seafood spin on your average meatballs. They're easy to make with a few cans of tuna fish! Pour remaining macaroni mixture over tuna. Once mixed and put in the loaf pan, the macaroni layer… um, doesn't look entirely like vomit?
Baked Tuna loaf step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the loaf and mix together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340059-dill-infused-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337715-rosemary-infused-oil.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
- In a baking pan spray with nonstick spray add the loaf mixture add topping ingredients to top bake for 40-50 minutes till done let sit 5-7 minutes then slice and serve.
- Nattesjel's recipe inspired me to make this version of her recipe she has graciously allowed me to modify from her recipe many thanks to her https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354196-tuna-loaf.
Tuna Muffin MeltsOven Baked Chili Dogs. Baked Tuna Meatballs, family favorites, baked meatballs, fish meatballs, Parmesan, healthy and OK, so this was the first time I made meatballs from tinned tuna. I saw a few photos of tuna meatballs on. Using a loaf pan makes this easier. Tuna Mornay is how you elevate canned tuna above a glum pantry staple into a fabulous meal!