Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata.
You can have Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata
- You need 12 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated or Shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 large of Zucchini, very thinnly sliced.
- You need 200 grams of Feta, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Semi-Dried Tomatos.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
Baked Zucchini and Feta Frittata instructions
- Pre-Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced) Line the base of a 23cm springform pan and generously grease the sides..
- Whisk eggs and Parmesan together in a bowl. Season to taste, then add zucchini and feta, stirring to combine..
- Pour mixture into springform pan then top with tomatos and thyme leaves..
- Place onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-40 mins or until the fritatta is golden and puffy and the centre feels firm and springy. Cut into wedges and serve with a side salad..