BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza.
You can have BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza
- You need 2 each of red, yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 each of onion, sliced.
- You need 3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of shaved steak.
- You need 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning.
- It’s 1 each of Pre-Made Pizza Crust.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter, softened.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan.
- You need 2 tbsp of Real Bacon Bits.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese, Shredded.
BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza instructions
- Set oven at 350. Brown meat and veggies, drain well. Season..
- Spread butter over crust. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Sprinkle outer edge with Parmesan..
- Spread BBQ sauce on crust, top with meat mix, top with freshly grated cheddar. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley..
- Bake @ 350 about 20-25 mins til cheese is melted and golden..
- Note: I used leftover cheese steak mix from previous night, if you make cheese steaks this is a nice way to get two meals out of it..