Black Bean Chicken Salad. Hi everyone! today i will show you how to make a super easy and delicious chicken and black bean salad, which is perfect as a main dish for any day of the. Chicken breast is baked in a tomato-based sauce and served atop a bed of spinach leaves in this simple salad. Black beans, cheese, sour cream, and Place the chicken breasts on the spinach beds and spoon half the black beans over each piece.
Packed with vegetables and black beans in place of chicken for protein. Avocado Black Bean Salad is an easy, cold lunch or side dish. Black beans, avocado, and bell pepper are tossed in a fresh lime vinaigrette. You can cook Black Bean Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of large head romaine lettuce, washed and torn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 3/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Blue or yellow (organic) corn tortilla chips, coarsley broken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced cilantro.
- You need of DRESSING: 3/4 cup salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of low-fat plain greek yogurt (or substitute Greek cultured coconut milk).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of low-fat milk.
Grape tomatoes, scallions, corn, and black beans dot this colorful Black Bean and Chicken Salad. This salad is a perfect choice for lunch or dinner. Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt and olive oil. Quick & Easy Low-Calorie Chicken Recipes.
Black Bean Chicken Salad instructions
- Bake, grill, or saute chicken until cooked throughout.
- Whisk salsa, yogurt and cumin. (If dressing is too thick add small amount of milk to thin).
- Divide lettuce onto 4 plates..
- Add warm chicken breast on top of lettuce..
- Sprinkle beans, corn and tomatoes over chicken breast..
- Drizzle dressing over chicken..
- Add cheese, cilantro and chips..
Chicken, Black Bean, Corn & Tomato Salad. Sherry vinegar deepens the lively flavors of this Southwestern salad, and beans and fresh tomatoes keep it moist. Make it a meal: Strawberry-Mango Margarita Compote is a cool finish. The salad has chicken, black beans, red bell pepper, green onions, and spicy avocado dressing, which is a fabulous combination of great flavors! And if you really want to avoid cooking you can make this with leftover rotisserie chicken, but if you don't have any of that poaching two chicken breasts is.