Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche. This Salmon Quiche is a stunner! Beautiful creamy quiche filling with smoked salmon, dill and asparagus. For homemade quiche crust OR Smoked salmon – as mentioned above, this will yield the best overall flavour in the quiche but raw salmon or hot smoked salmon will also work great Smoked salmon quiche made with a layer of cream cheese and mozzarella cheese is a specialty brunch item for your family and friends.
These healthy salmon sausage rolls have hidden vegetables, use tinned salmon and are rolled in a flaky filo pastry. Cut off bottom one-third of each asparagus spear; reserve top spear portions. Beat eggs, whipping cream, dill weed, salt and pepper in medium bowl with wire whisk. You can have Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 of baby bell peppers, chopped. 1 red, 1 orange.
- Prepare 1/2 of kielbasa sausage, sliced thin.
- It’s 4 Oz of smoked salmon, remove bones. Crumbled.
- You need 2 Oz of deli ham, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded colby jack cheese, plus 1/4 cup.
- It’s 8 of lg eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need to taste of Salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Low Carb, gluten free Weight Watchers crustless quiche. Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage Quiche with Cauliflower CrustHillshire Farm. In small bowl mix together, Gruyere, Parmesan, shallots and flour. Sprinkle the cheese mixture and salmon over the bottom of the WARM pie shell.
Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche step by step
- In a large bowl, mix onion, peppers, sausage, salmon, ham, basil, and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Mix well..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish on the bottom and sides..
- Pour mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly..
- Crack eggs into bowl. Whisk in cream..
- In another bowl, whisk flour into milk. Whisk that into eggs..
- Season eggs to taste..
- Pour over mixture in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until top gets nicely browned and a butter knife inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Shut off oven. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Return to oven 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Slice. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Fold in the salmon, broccoli, and chives. This hearty salmon and potato quiche is perfectly portable for picnics and lunchboxes. For the filling, arrange the smoked salmon, lardons and new potatoes evenly in the bottom of the pastry case. In a bowl, beat together the eggs, dill, crème fraîche and nutmeg until well combined. Packed with mouth-watering smoked salmon flavour and soft potatoes, this quiche is a must-have.