Cauliflower Cheese "Steaks".
You can cook Cauliflower Cheese "Steaks" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Cheese "Steaks"
- It’s 1 large of head cauliflower, trimmed of all green parts and cut through stem into 1/2 inche slices. This is your cauliflower steaks some parts will probably break off into flowers either use for another day or roast along with the cauliflower steaks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil seasoned with 1tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon garlic salt,1/2 teaspoon black pepper and1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded pepper jack chees or your favorite cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sliced fresh chives.
Cauliflower Cheese "Steaks" step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. line a baking sheet with foil.
- Brush cauliflower steaks all over with olive oil mixture.roast in oven 25 to 35 minutes just until tender.
- remove from oven sprinkle with parmesan cheese then the pepper jack cheese and finally the chives, return to oven to melt cheese about 5 minutes, carefully remove cheese steaks to plates or platter to serve.