Cheesy Doritos Pie. Keep your fingers clean while still enjoying for your favorite cheesy chip! This easy-peasy, simple ingredient pie is sure to blow your taste buds out of this world! Let me show you step-by-step how to make this delicious, cheesy recipe.
In large bowl, combine soups, enchilada sauce and milk with crushed Doritos and meat. SayfalarİşletmelerMedya/Haber ŞirketiShared FoodVideolarDorito Pie – think Doritos, tacos, and cheese! Taco Bell's Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch features seasoned beef, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and Pepper Jack sauce inside of a crunchy Doritos taco shell (choose from Fiery, Nacho. You can have Cheesy Doritos Pie using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Doritos Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 bag of nacho cheese doriotos.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1/2 pack of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips. DORITOS® DINAMITA® Chile Limón Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips. When finnished you will lovely bolanese with cheesy warm soft doritos! i no it might not sound that great but it really is! Layers of seasoned beef, sour cream, cheese and of course Doritos!
Cheesy Doritos Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef (you can add diced onions to this if you like).
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for Doritos.
- Spray a 2qt baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add a layer of crushed doriotos to bottom of pan.
- Add meat mixture on top of doriotos.
- Add another layer of doriotos, then top off with layer of meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 35 mins.
Add the chicken mixture on top of the Doritos, then add the cheese. The original Doritos were not flavored. What can I say, casserole recipes just work for my family. I have quite a few simple family recipes that utilize rotisserie chicken. In fact, don't miss my cheesy chicken.