Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas.
You can cook Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 2/3 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of grated Montery Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 16 of tortillas.
Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas step by step
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add chilli powder, garlic and oregano. Saute until fragrant, about 1minute.
- Add mushrooms and saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Mix in chicken , onion and cilantro. Cool 10 minutes. Mix in cheese.Season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).Lightly brush oil on 1 side of 8 tortillas. Place tortillas oil side down, on large baking sheet..
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas , spreading to even thickness . Top with remaining 8 tortillas , press , then brush with oil ..
- Grill quesadillas until heated through and golden brown , about 3 minutes per side . Cut into wedges..