Chicken kifta. Restaurant style Chicken Kofta Eid Special ریسٹورینٹ سٹائل کوفتہ سالن. While the kifta is cooking, combine the rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce View image.
While Kifta is cooking, cook rice until tender. Cut Kifta into squares and serve over a bed of rice rice. Chicken kofta are ground chicken kabobs. You can have Chicken kifta using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken kifta
- You need 40 Oz of ground chicken.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of large onions finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic.
- Prepare of I cup dry parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion and garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
Flavor-packed ground chicken patties that is very popular in the Middle East and North Africa. Ground chicken can be subbed in for. Kofta are spiced meatballs traditionally made with beef or lamb. While pumpkin is not customary, we've added it here to provide maximum juiciness.
Chicken kifta instructions
- Mix all above ingredients very wil add on top dice tomatoes..
- Bake in a reheated 375 f oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with side vegetables.
Chicken kofta curry – Meatballs made with minced chicken, ginger, garlic, cilantro, red chili powder, turmeric and then steam cooked in a spicy curry. The chicken makes a nice change from the usual lamb mince used to make koftas. Place the chicken, one tablespoon each of the garlic and ginger; the turmeric, chilli. When compared to Veg Koftas, Chicken Koftas are easier to give shape to. The chicken kofta balls are made from well seasoned minced chicken.