Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget. Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables and a creamy cheesy sauce makes this casserole really good. You can serve this cheesy beef and potato casserole.
I've incorporated taco flavors into pasta-based casseroles before but have never used tortilla chips in any of these dishes. This taco casserole recipe features layers of beefy sweet potato mixture, tortilla chips, and. Creamy and Cheesy Potato Casserole (Gluten-Free)The Heritage Cook. You can have Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of mini potatoes (i used red and yellow).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- You need 1 of green zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed gold fish crackers.
Cheesy Potato Casserole Loaf With Scalloped Potatoes, Ground Beef, Tomatoes & SpinachScrumdiddlyumptious. This rich and creamy casserole will be a new holiday (or weekday) favorite. Hash brown potatoes are baked with processed cheese, mayonnaise and onion, topped with real bacon bits. Whip up this tasty twice-baked potato casserole with a simple batch of common, comforting ingredients for a cheesy, creamy weeknight dinner.
Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready.
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined..
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat..
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers..
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min).
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min.
Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole (With Video). Ham and potato casserole is a mouthwatering dinner idea your entire family will love! This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. Casseroles are pure comfort food, and easy to make. Pile ingredients into a dish, and bake until done!