Crustless Spinach Ricotta Strata.
You can cook Crustless Spinach Ricotta Strata using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crustless Spinach Ricotta Strata
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 oz of spinach – blanched and chopped.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ricotta or more.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of loccatelli.
- You need 4 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper – about.
- It’s 1 of potato thinly sliced on bottom of pan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Croutons for top.
Crustless Spinach Ricotta Strata instructions
- Beat eggs and then add ricotta and grated cheese use immersion blender. Add potato and vegetables to pan then pour egg mixture on top. Top with croutons to absorb excess liquid..
- Cook for 50 minutes or until set at 350 bake conversion..