Double Stuffed Potatoes.
You can cook Double Stuffed Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 3 of large baking potatoes (russet).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped & cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated marble cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Double Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Bake potatoes in a 350 oven for 45 minutes..
- Remove potatoes, cool for 5 minutes, then cut in half lengthwise..
- Scoop out the insides of the potatoes (try not to tear the skin)..
- In a bowl mix the potatoes, butter, sourcream, bacon pieces, half the chopped parsley, and half the grated cheese..
- Mix until combined and season with salt & pepper..
- Scoop the filling back into your potatoe halves and top with remaining grated cheese and chopped parsley..
- Bake in a 350 oven for 35 minutes. & Enjoy..