Easy Chicken Pesto.
You can have Easy Chicken Pesto using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pesto
- It’s of Chicken pesto.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1 of pre-made pesto.
- You need of Taste.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of parmesan cheese.
Easy Chicken Pesto step by step
- Go buy pesto (skinny pesto if you like)..
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Butterfly cut the chicken breasts to create 4 thinner cutlets..
- Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Put chicken in a 9×13 Pyrex (or line baking sheet with foil for easy clean up)..
- Put chicken in the Pyrex and spread "easy pesto" on top of each..
- Bake for 15 mins..
- Now add sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake another 3 to 5 mins..
- (Chicken can be grilled too :-)..