Easy Pizza baked pasta. And it's the easiest pizza I have ever made. Plus, the mini pepperonis are so much fun to eat! I used GF pasta in my dish, but wow!
Save some time when you prepare this Easy Pizza-Pasta Bake! Follow this fun, simple recipe for a delicious entrée any night of the week. In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of roll of sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined. Easy Pizza Pasta Bake recipe: I was looking for something to make for dinner and came up with this. Baked pasta recipes include the perfect mac and cheese, easy lasagna and cheesy baked rigatoni. Baked pasta is the ultimate comfort food, a warm and filling dish we never get tired of.
Easy Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
In this roundup, we share some of our go-to recipes, including creamy baked pasta with Gruyère and prosciutto. The secret to success when making a pasta bake is simple: Always start with slightly uncooked pasta. Soggy, overcooked noodles are the quickest way to take this pizza-inspired casserole (or any pasta casserole, for that matter) from hero to zero in a flash. This baked pasta recipe from A Couple Cooks is perfect for fall. It's filled with classic seasonal flavors like pumpkin and sage, and it's also super easy to Spice it up tonight with this Half Baked Harvest recipe.