Easy Twice Baked Potato.
You can have Easy Twice Baked Potato using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Twice Baked Potato
- You need of potatoes.
- It’s 6 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced green onion.
Easy Twice Baked Potato step by step
- Peel, dice, and cook potatoes. While potatoes are cooking fry diced bacon drain and set aside..
- Strain potatoes and mash. Add garlic, butter, and heavy cream until you get mashed potatoes consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste. I use mixers for this step..
- Stir in cheddar cheese with a spoon..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter. Pour potatoes in and spread evenly. Sprinkle bacon on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove and sprinkle green onions over top..