Gujarati Baked Handvo.
You can cook Gujarati Baked Handvo using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gujarati Baked Handvo
- It’s 200 grms of Handvo flour(easily available).
- You need 1 cup of curd,.
- It’s 11/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 cup of grated Dudhi (bottle gourd), half cup grated beet optional).
- Prepare 4 tbs of ginger chili and garlic paste,.
- It’s 1cup of coriander and.
- Prepare As needed of Mint leaves chopped.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt ,red chilli powder,.
- It’s 1tbsp of haldi,.
- Prepare 1tsp of ajwain,.
- You need as per taste of Sugar.
- It’s , 1tbsp of singdana,.
- It’s 3tbsp of sesame.
- Prepare of For tadka.
- Prepare 4 tbs of oil,.
- Prepare 3tbsp of mustard seeds,.
- Prepare 1tsp of hing.
Gujarati Baked Handvo instructions
- Soak the flour with curd and warm water,mix and keep for 4/5 hours for fermentation. Consistency should be of a semi thick batter..
- After that add, grated dhudhi, beet,(you can also add carrots, boiled tuver dana.)daniya and phudina, ggc paste, and all the dry ingredients.
- Now for tadka take oil in a small Kadai, add mustard seeds, let them crackle, then add hing. Now put this tadka in the mixture with some chilli powder..
- Now take a cup cake tray or a baking tin, put the lining and fill them with the batter. Now here you can bake this on the gas also in a handwa cooker. Put them in the oven and bake it for 45min on the temperature 200'the.
- Check with the skewer, after its done remove from the oven and let it cool. And serve with your favorite toppings. Hope you enjoy baking..