Honey and Pineapple Sparibs.
You can cook Honey and Pineapple Sparibs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey and Pineapple Sparibs
- Prepare 5 kg of pork sparibs.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 200 grams of pineapple,diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 2 of onion grated.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic,grated.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
Honey and Pineapple Sparibs instructions
- Mix all sauce ingredients,marinate sparibs overnight in refrigerator (about 450 grams each pieces or smaller).
- Bring to simmer approximately 2 hours(,add water) or until prefer tenderness,water reduce to thick sauce.
- Take out from pot,transfer only ribs to baking tray,save the sauce to top while serving, (base with sliced of carrots,onion,bay leaves,option),cover with foil,bake at200 c covered for 40 mins,and 20 mins uncover to brown ribs,.
- Serve with side salad,fries,or baked potato :).