Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's Keywords: Baked Chicken Breast, chicken breast recipe, honey chicken, Honey Garlic Chicken, sauce for chicken. Sweet and savory chicken breasts baked with honey and mustard have a light curry flavor. Whisk butter, honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder together in a bowl until smooth; pour.
Top honey-baked-chicken-breast recipes just for you. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent Juicy and flavorful chicken breasts cooked in the most delicious honey mustard sauce. Crispy golden brown skin and a bright sweet and savory sauce. You can cook Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2
- You need 2 of jumbo chicken breasts; bone-in.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
This is my Honey Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe — you can also use thighs. Under an hour cooking time is needed to glaze these chicken pieces to delicious perfection. These chicken breasts bake up to shiny, deliciously honey soy glazed perfection. If serving with noodles or rice, I recommend doubling the.
Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2 instructions
- Toss chicken with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Bake at 325° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 160°. Glaze breasts with plenty of honey. Continue cooking until thermometer reaches 165°, approximately 5-10 more minutes..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, EVOO, flavored olive oils, rosemary, thyme, parsley, cilantro, lavender, sesame seeds, maple.
This recipe for Honey Baked Chicken Breast is so easy and so good. Honey is one of my all time favorite things and gives chicken such a great taste! These chicken breasts are perfect for a busy night and will save you time in the kitchen. Place chicken breast in a baking pan. Melt butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder in pan and pour the mixture over the chicken.