You can have Lasagna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Lean Hamburger or Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 4 cup of Penne or Spiral Pasta.
- You need 26 oz of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Tomato.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
Lasagna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown hamburger adding the onion during cooking. Then add the marinara and simmer for 7 min..
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles for 7 min also..
- Stir the tomatoes into the sauce, then grease a deep baking dish..
- Rinse noodles with cold water and drain well..
- Make a layer of noodles in the bottom of the dish, then cover with meat sauce..
- Make a layer of sliced cheese over the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan, mostly covering it..
- Repeat layers, top with a layer of sliced cheese and the remaining parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes or till cheese is melted. Then broil the top till golden and bubbly..
- Sprinkle with parsley, serve and ENJOY!.