Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto. Chicken is awesome for a quick meal and healthy protein. It can be dressed in so many different ways. Boneless chicken breasts suffer a bad reputation, owing in large part to their propensity to dry out.
Juicy lemon herb chicken breasts are the perfect easy protein and perfect for quick cooking. The lemon herb marinade is easy and is delicious with chicken. Chicken breast recipes are a dime a dozen on the internet but if you're looking for an easy, simple and drop-dead-delicious way to cook. chicken breast halves. low-sodium chicken stock. You can cook Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto
- Prepare of Lemon chicken with herbs & pesto stuffed in puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 small of amount of green thyme.
- You need 1 small of amount of wild thyme.
- You need 1 small of amount of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of pesto sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 500 grams of puff pastry.
- You need 1 of lemon and its peel.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream.
Using fresh herbs in this dish is key. The combination of fresh herbs and lemon rind pack so much bright flavor that dried herbs just can't achieve. I promise you will love it! Rinse off a handful of fresh parsley, pat it dry.
Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto step by step
- cut the chicken breast into cubes and marinate with the lemon juice, lemon peel, herbs, and garlic fie about 1hour.
- Add one table spoon of EVOO to a pan, then add the chicken and stir until it is cooked..
- Add pesto sauce and a punch of salt, as desired then add sour cream and stir for 5more minutes, then add the chopped mushrooms and the green beans.
- preheat the oven to 180°C, then stuff the chicken into the puff pastry and bake for about 25min, then serve hot.
Season chicken breast liberally with salt and pepper on both sides. Set garlic slices, thyme, and lemon on top of chicken skin. When timer is up, remove chicken from bag. Remove garlic, thyme, and lemon slices and pat. Thank you for viewing feel free to subscribe!