Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots.
You can cook Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots
- You need of chicken and carrots.
- It’s 6 large of boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hungarian, paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of honey lemon mixture.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Lemon Honey Chicken and Carrots step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Set all the chicken and carrots ingredients into a deep pan.
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, water and olive oil. Pour on top. Add oregano, cilantro, and parsley..
- Bake in oven 45 minutes covered, then uncover and roast in oven for 30 minutes more..
- Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.