Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole. The official video for Young Nudy's "Loaded Baked Potato" Download/Stream/Save "Since When": https://lnk.to/SinceWhen Subscribe to Nudy's Channel: https. Reviews for: Photos of Loaded Baked Potato. Loaded Baked Potato. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loaded Baked Potato is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Note: Cooked Porkchop can be substituted with Firm Tofu. Loaded Baked Potato has no known uses in crafting. You can have Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 8 of Potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Hot sauce , optional.
- You need 2 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green onion, diced.
These twice-baked potatoes filled with cheese and topped with bacon are doubly good. Oregano and crisp green onions add even more flavor. loaded baked potato. the act of performing veracious anal thrustage while the anal cavity has reached maximum fecal capacity. After fertilizing the know tender "potato" with your seed, place a dinner. Buttered Potato + Cooked Porkchop OR Cooked Tofacon + Cheese.
Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- In large bowl mix olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Add potatoes to bowl.
- Coat 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes, leave excess oil in the bowl.
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- I like to cook my chicken a little before I put it in the bowl with oil. Do not cook all the way.
- Add cubed chicken to bowl with left over oil. allow to marinate while potatoes bake.
- Ounce potatoes are done, add chicken.
- Then bacon.
- Bake for 15 more minutes..
- Then add cheese and green onion. cook for 3 more minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together in this comforting soup! Try these baked potatoes with spring onion, sweetcorn and cheese for a filling family meal. Serve with our healthy homemade coleslaw and a dollop of yogurt. Those baked potatoes whose insides are perfectly light and fluffy and steamy, ready to enjoy with a dash of fresh chives or maybe loaded up with all of your favorite toppings.