Mashed & Baked – Sweet Potatoes & Apples. Mashed is a top down racing game that pits up to four players against each other. We make cartoons about video games. Mashed is a vehicular combat racing video game developed by Supersonic Software.
Bringing you sweet cartoons every week. I might lose followers over this, but it needs to be said. Перевод слова mashed, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Mashed: Drive to Survive See more ». You can have Mashed & Baked – Sweet Potatoes & Apples using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed & Baked – Sweet Potatoes & Apples
- It’s 6 of medium-large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 8 tbs of butter (divided).
- You need 2 of apples, peeled, cored, and chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar (divided).
- Prepare 2 tbs of cinnamon (divided).
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk, heated.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brandy (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbs of all-spice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almonds (or walnuts).
Mashed Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Mashed is developed by Supersonic Software and published by Strategy First. Meaning of mashed in English. (Definition of mashed from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press). mashed. completely out of it, after excess alcohol or marijuana. he got mashed, was playin xbox last nite wiv the lads, then terry brought a few eighths round and it all went a bit wheeee! mashed ( comparative more mashed, superlative most mashed). en The episode featured seven cover versions, including a mash-up of "Happy Days Are Here Again" and "Get Happy" by Barbra. A mixture of malt or other ingredients with water, heated to convert.
Mashed & Baked – Sweet Potatoes & Apples step by step
- Scrub the sweet potatoes, cut in half and place in a large pot of boiling salted water, until fork tender, about 40-50 minutes. Drain, and allow to slightly cool, in order to peel..
- While potatoes are boiling, heat a cup of water in a small sauce pan and add the apples. Lightly boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Drain the water and add 3 tablespoons of butter, half the brown sugar, and sauté the apples for 5 minutes. Add a dash of cinnamon..
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Peel the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Mash them using a potato masher. Add the apples and continue to mash..
- Add the rest of the butter, heated milk, and brandy (optional) to the bowl. Blend well with a mixer. While mixing, add the sugar and a dash of cinnamon and all-spice..
- Scoop this mixture into a well-buttered casserole dish, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow this to cool for a few minutes. Top with crushed walnuts or slivered almonds..